Top 5-way hp gas online booking
If you also want to hp gas online booking and you do not know how to do a gas book, then you must read this post till the end.
Today I will tell you to top 5-way hp gas online booking. You can book HP gas from your phone or pc browser, from an application, SMS or IVRS.
HP Gas Booking with Online Mobile Phone
First of all, you have to type in Google Chrome or in any browser hp gas. Then you have to open the first hp gas official website. There will be something like this in front of you.
Now you have to click on Book your cylinder here.
After this, you have to click on Online – Click to Book.
Now you have to enter your login details here, if you have already registered, in addition to this, if your phone number is registered then you will be logged in. Click on and then you can log in by entering the mobile number and the captcha code. If you have not registered, then you have to click on New User Registration.
After this, you have to enter the consumer number here and select one of the name wise or location wise in the search distributor. If you know the name of your distributor then you can select the name wise by searching the distributor and if you do not know the name You can also check the distributor from location wise.
After entering the name of the distributor, you have to click on next.
After that, a form will open in front of you. You have to fill this. You have to give some permissions by clicking here, after that you have to enter your Aadhar card here.
After this, you have to enter your name, D.O.B, email ID and phone number here and once again by entering your base card number, fill all your information and click on the submission.
After registering, you need to log in by entering an email ID and password.
After this, you will get 2 options Cash On Delivery and Online Payment. You can choose any one of your facilities according to your convenience. If you choose online payment, you get a discount of 5% here. Your cylinders have been booked as soon as you click on any one ocean.
Hp gas book from application
First of all, you have to install an application HP GAS App from the play store on your mobile phone.
After this, you have to open this accession and here you have to log in by entering the Mobile Number / Email ID and password, here you will not tell to register here.
I have already told you that.
LPG Rel Order (Cash On Delivery)
LPG Rel Order (Online Payment)
If you want to get cash on delivery, click on Cash On Delivery. And if you want to pay online, then you can pay online by clicking Online Payment.
After this, you have to do it on Order Now. After this, your HP Gas Online Booking will be done
Hp gas book from SMS
You have to register your phone number for this. If your phone number is already registered, you can follow the next steps.
For HP Gas Booking
Go to SMS in your phone and type HPGAS and then send it to the number of the state you live in.
When your cylinders are booked, you will receive an SMS, your booking reference number will be given.
When your distributor creates your cash memo. You will receive an SMS in which your cash memo number, date of cylinders, type of memo (subsidy or non-subsidy) and cylinder will be the price.
To register phone number
To register the phone number, type SMS in your phone by typing the HP <Space> Distributor phone number with the STD code <space> Consumer number and then return to your state’s HP gas number.
Book Gas From IVRS
You can book gas from IVRS, this is the smallest method and the most commonly used method is to use the most
Book gas with Registered Mobile Number
1. Most you have to call IVRC number.
2. After that, you have to confirm your customer number.
3. After that, you have to press 1 button for booking.
4. After this, if gas is booked then you will get a voice call on IVR that your booking number will be noted.
5. When your gas cylinder is booked, you will receive an SMS containing your booking reference number and also the date for taking the cylinder.
Book gas from unregistered mobile numbers or landline
1. First of all, you have to call the IVR number.
2. After that, you have to choose your language.
3. After this, you have to enter the dealer’s landline number without an STD Code.
4. After this, you have to enter the consumer number (you will find it in your gas book).
5. After this you will be asked for booking, you have to press 1.
6. After this gas is your gas book, you will be told your booking number on IVR.
7. After this, you will be asked if you want to register this number on IVR if yes then press 1, with this, if you press one, your phone number will be registered.